Terzetto Stone are a leading importer, supplier and fabricator of natural stone and porcelain tiles.
Our Showroom and Head office is located just outside Wetherby and we have showrooms in the town of Knutsford, Cheshire and Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. We employ people in sales, administration, logistics, warehousing and fabrication between our three sites and retail all over the UK.
Terzetto Stone is an equal opportunities employer that strives to attain the very highest level of service. We encourage excellence in our staff and offer first class training to achieve this. Having been in business since 2004, we have built a reputation that is second to none with the help of our all staff.
Do you have the required skills and attention to detail that our forward moving business needs in order to achieve growth? If so, then check below for job opportunities when they arise.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Duties will include:
-Social media planning & management and creating imaginative content primarily for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
-Increasing traffic to the company website through a variety of marketing campaigns, including creating and running email campaigns
– Maintaining content on our website, writing and adding new content pages and producing insightful, relevant blogs to maintain SEO, liaising with our web development agency
– Leading on the creation of a company product brochure
– Liaise with customers to organise professional photographs of their installations
– Reporting on marketing activity and deliverables making recommendations
– Support the sales team and deal with customers in the showroom and by phone and email.
-Designing other advertising, marketing and promotional literature working with various 3rd party contacts
You will have:
*Ability to work well as part of the team.
*Excellent IT, writing and editing skills with attention to detail.
*Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in writing, face to face and by phone.
* Confident and charismatic – able to build rapport quickly. A flexible approach and able to balance different aspects of this role.
*Ability to travel when required
* A relevant degree in Marketing or Business, or a related field or proven sales/marketing expertise is desirable.
You will work Monday to Saturday with a day off in the week. Normal working hours are 9am to 5pm.
To apply for a position with our company, please email your CV to email@example.com