• Genuine S2 flexibility making it highly suitable for a wide range of tiles and substrates
• Walk on and grout after 3 hours
• Suitable for fixing ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles
• Developed for fixing to timber substrates
• Ideal for use with Underfloor Heating Systems
• Suitable for use on floating floors
• Fast track adhesive – use on green screeds
• Bonds to metal surfaces
• Suitable for use in commercial and heavy traffic environments
• No additives required – simply mix with water
• 3mm – 15mm bed depth
• Internal & External use
Tilemaster Ultimate is a high specification, polymer modified, highly flexible rapid setting cement based floor and wall tile adhesive with increased adhesion properties. It has been specially formulated for fixing a large variety of tiles including ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles to substrates subject to limited movement and/or vibration such as plywood overlay and underfloor heating systems.
Tilemaster Ultimate is also suitable for fixing to difficult substrates such as fibreglass and metal surfaces.
Tilemaster Ultimate has been formulated to allow tiling onto cement based green screeds after 7 drying days. It is suitable for fixing quartz or composite tiles. Its rapid setting capability allows for light foot traffic and grouting after 3 hours.
Tilemaster Ultimate is ideal for areas subject to prolonged or permanent wet conditions such as swimming pools.
Tilemaster Ultimate can be used internally and externally and it is unaffected by frost after setting.
This product is part of our Principle Range, offering quality products at an excellent value.
Prices include VAT. Show prices without VAT